Danish plugin developer Tone Projects will be releasing their Mastering Compressor Unisum end of Q1 2020.
It looks nice and has “Hygge! 🙂
Here is info about the plugin from Tone Projects. Will be looking into it when its released.
What is Unisum Mastering Compressor?
Unisum is a modern mastering compressor, based on a novel topology that combines classic analog characteristics with digital flexibility. At its core, Unsium is a wideband compressor driven by a flexible multi-band detector (or “multi-band without multi-band” as one of our beta testers put it), affording you extensive control over the attack and release envelopes as well as the transfer curve.
After a year of development and fine-tuning in collaboration with a team of experienced mastering professionals, Unsium delivers transparent, beautiful, and ultra-flexible compression in a class of its own.
We have built a no-compromise, highly tweakable compressor that allows engineers to nail the sweet-spot every time: Whether you want to add glue or groove, shape the dynamic contours, or solve a challenge in the mix, Unisum helps you achieve your goal with precision and integrity.
- State of the art compressor algorithm suited for all mastering applications
- Wideband compression driven by flexible multi-band detector scheme
- Adjustable RMS and Peak detectors across 3 frequency bands
- Frequency dependent threshold and ratio
- Full control over transfer curve with variable knee, GR limit, and linearity parameters
- Release curve continuously variable from linear to logarithmic
- Detailed level dependent control over Attack and Release
- Continuously variable LR/MS channel linking, including controls to filter and limit linking
- Switchable HYGGE circuit for a warm and thick sound inspired by tubes and transformers
- Memory Effect for adjustable program dependency
- Transient Override to adjust attack/release for loud transients
- Sidechain filtering, Parallel Envelope, Smoothing and more…